Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 467 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01214 LYD / ALL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 22% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,254 Dinar (103,334 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 899 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (37 minutes ago)