Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 428 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35373 LYD / RON *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 24% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,284 Dinar (3,629 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 4,066,000 ₩ (44 minutes ago)