Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20966 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,862 Dinar (元8,880) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $120 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,906 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$90 (37 minutes ago)