Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02092 LYD / BTN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 18% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,550 Dinar (121,863 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)