Cost of living comparison between Thimphu, Bhutan and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02079 LYD / BTN
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 19% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,633 Dinar (126,635 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)