Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01955 LYD / BTN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 20% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,518 Dinar (77,654 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $55 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 3 hours ago)