Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 646 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.502 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 4% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,988 Dinar (€1,989) in Thessaloniki.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Västerås costs 1,490 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yogyakarta costs Rp 475,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sarajevo costs 174KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 110 (about 2 hours ago)