Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 635 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.568 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,644 Dinar (€1,048) in Thessaloniki.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)