Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 625 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.626 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,904 Dinar (€1,171) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)