Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.521 LYD / XCD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 44% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,328 Dinar (EC$8,311) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 60 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,550 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 2 hours ago)