Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 299 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.637 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 35% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,564 Dinar (€1,567) in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (2 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Algiers costs 50,000 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,000 Kwacha (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dresden costs €870 (27 minutes ago)