Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 390 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.640 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 34% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,546 Dinar (€1,553) in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)