Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 239 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.504 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 31% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,923 Dinar (€2,608) in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)