Cost of living in Thanjavur, India compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02163 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thanjavur (India) is 21% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,358 Dinar (₨109,036) in Thanjavur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (27 minutes ago)