Cost of living in Thanjavur, India compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01878 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thanjavur (India) is 30% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,268 Dinar (₨67,501) in Thanjavur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)