Cost of living in Thanjavur, India vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01946 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thanjavur (India) is 28% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,217 Dinar (₨62,562) in Thanjavur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €800 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)