Cost of living in Thane, India vs Zuwarah, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 531 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06718 LYDX / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thane (India) is 56% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,112 Dinar (₨159,157) in Thane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)