Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14504 LYD / MAD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 28% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,302 Dinar (8,977 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ravenna costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kowloon costs HK$16 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £26 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)