Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14321 LYD / MAD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 11% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,775 Dinar (12,393 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 95 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)