Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05284 LYD / UAH *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 18% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,577 Dinar (48,763₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)