Cost of living in Terni, Italy compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.606 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 25% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,119 Dinar (€1,319) in Terni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 350 (37 minutes ago)