Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10878 LYD / ZAR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 23% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,495 Dinar (R 22,938) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Davao costs Php8 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)