Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10601 LYD / ZAR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 22% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,324 Dinar (R 12,491) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cardiff costs £2.90 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stuttgart costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.84 (about 2 hours ago)