Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,187 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38476 LYD / ILS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 44% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,693 Dinar (12,198 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)