Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,145 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39593 LYD / ILS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 47% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,642 Dinar (6,672 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $120 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php80,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)