Cost of living comparison between Tel Aviv, Israel and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,258 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36331 LYD / ILS
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 38% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,486 Dinar (12,347 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)