Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38933 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,711 Dinar (4,395TL) in Tekirdağ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)