Cost of living in Tehuacán, Mexico compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07092 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehuacán (Mexico) is 30% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,265 Dinar (Mex$ 17,842) in Tehuacán.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)