Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Tehran have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 5,040 prices entered by 496 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,365 Dinar (﷼ 38,835,398) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mangalore costs ₨45 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durgapur costs ₨300 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 5,000,000 ₩ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 10,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)