Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Tehran have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 5,405 prices entered by 536 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 21% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,493 Dinar (﷼ 51,621,126) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £5,160 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Córdoba costs ARS $500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Padua costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)