Cost of living comparison between Tehran, Iran and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,996 prices entered by 306 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00004 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 11% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,900 Dinar (﷼ 65,372,137) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (33 minutes ago)