Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Tehran have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,952 prices entered by 504 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 22% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,473 Dinar (﷼ 45,636,282) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tallahassee, Florida costs $4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maastricht costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 80 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php300 (about 2 hours ago)