Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Tehran have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 5,234 prices entered by 514 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 10% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,532 Dinar (﷼ 46,749,928) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)