Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 305 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06044 LYD / HNL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 5% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,153 Dinar (L 52,160) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Londrina costs R$ 4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$44,431 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)