Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 110 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05739 LYD / HNL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 10% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,621 Dinar (L 28,243) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Thanjavur costs ₨100 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 27,200 ден (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)