Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 430 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.579 LYD / GEL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 27% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,377 Dinar (4,104 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)