Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 449 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.544 LYD / GEL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 30% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,090 Dinar (3,845 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (25 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)