Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 697 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.576 LYD / GEL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 22% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,334 Dinar (2,316 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (43 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)