Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.024 LYD / NZD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 39% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,517 Dinar (NZ$4,413) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (about 2 hours ago)