Cost of living comparison between Tauranga, New Zealand and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.003 LYD / NZD
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 37% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,111 Dinar (NZ$4,101) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (about 2 hours ago)