Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.972 LYD / NZD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 29% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,448 Dinar (NZ$2,519) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (24 minutes ago)