Cost of living comparison between Tatabánya, Hungary and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00483 LYD / HUF
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 26% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,320 Dinar (479,907 Ft) in Tatabánya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 1 hour ago)