Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00506 LYD / HUF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 16% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,603 Dinar (316,792 Ft) in Tatabánya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $24 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 450 (38 minutes ago)