Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 329 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00017 LYD / UZS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 28% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,146 Dinar (6,884,575 сўм) in Tashkent.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)