Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Tashkent have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00043 LYD / UZS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 12% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,650 Dinar (6,203,375 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 900 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $70 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 100 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in São Carlos costs R$ 9,999 (about 1 hour ago)