Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Tashkent have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00044 LYD / UZS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 7% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,892 Dinar (6,583,260 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 1 hour ago)