Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 190 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.611 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,674 Dinar (€1,039) in Tartu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)