Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37578 LYD / PLN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 21% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,508 Dinar (4,012 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $0.77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $178,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 7,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 76 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)