Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37636 LYD / PLN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 20% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,357 Dinar (3,604 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,800TL (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,269 (37 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)