Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20846 LYD / BOB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 22% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,430 Dinar ($b11,659) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (43 minutes ago)