Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33713 LYD / RON *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 30% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,262 Dinar (6,710 lei) in Târgu Mureş.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (36 minutes ago)