Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00377 LYD / KZT *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 40% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,199 Dinar (318,175 KZT) in Taraz.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 42 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €24,200 (about 2 hours ago)