Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.578 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 9% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,745 Dinar (€1,105) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (21 minutes ago)