Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.634 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 12% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,902 Dinar (€1,164) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 80,000 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (17 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 2 hours ago)