Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 281 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14481 LYD / MAD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 17% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,491 Dinar (10,300 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)