Cost of living comparison between Tangier, Morocco and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14189 LYD / MAD
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 20% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,509 Dinar (17,683 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)