Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 271 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14201 LYD / MAD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 19% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,536 Dinar (10,816 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (39 minutes ago)