Cost of living in Tampico, Mexico compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07233 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampico (Mexico) is 30% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,325 Dinar (Mex$ 18,324) in Tampico.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pécs costs 175,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 1,500Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)