Cost of living in Tampico, Mexico compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07731 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampico (Mexico) is 33% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,268 Dinar (Mex$ 16,405) in Tampico.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 350 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €7 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,500 (20 minutes ago)