Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 181 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.611 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 40% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,528 Dinar (€1,570) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $80 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €800 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £9,995,680,000 (38 minutes ago)