Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 252 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.565 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 40% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,361 Dinar (€2,786) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)