Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 252 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.519 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 36% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,080 Dinar (€2,685) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oruro costs $b18 (28 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lugano costs CHF 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)