Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28736 LYD / GHS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 34% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,125 Dinar (GH₵3,916) in Tamale.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Portland, Oregon costs $203 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)