Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 887 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.533 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 4% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,871 Dinar (€1,872) in Tallinn.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (40 minutes ago)