Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 566 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.621 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,744 Dinar (€1,076) in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,400 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)