Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 493 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.610 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,897 Dinar (€1,178) in Tallinn.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz, California costs $5.51 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Townsville costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)