Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00211 LYD / CLP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 11% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,700 Dinar (CH$804,040) in Talcahuano.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €650 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chişinău costs 19 Leu (about 1 hour ago)