Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00204 LYD / CLP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 13% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,482 Dinar (CH$726,078) in Talcahuano.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ottawa costs C$35 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 800 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)