Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01294 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,243 Dinar (¥327,919) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,617 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵50 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)