Cost of living comparison between Takasaki, Japan and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01352 LYD / JPY
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 51% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,894 Dinar (¥361,986) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $826 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 2 hours ago)