Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 548 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04514 LYD / TWD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,650 Dinar (36,547 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €650 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chişinău costs 19 Leu (about 1 hour ago)