Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 541 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04491 LYD / TWD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 16% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,851 Dinar (41,210 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $953 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (about 2 hours ago)