Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 527 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04454 LYD / TWD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,623 Dinar (36,445 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albany, New York costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (about 2 hours ago)