Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04654 LYD / TWD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 19% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,431 Dinar (52,221 NT$) in Tainan City.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$350 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in La Plata costs ARS $5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (27 minutes ago)