Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04494 LYD / TWD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 20% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,517 Dinar (33,762 NT$) in Tainan City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (about 2 hours ago)