Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04634 LYD / TWD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 7% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,480 Dinar (75,093 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Coventry costs £0.88 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)