Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04650 LYD / TWD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 7% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,481 Dinar (74,871 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)