Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20337 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 20% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,393 Dinar (元11,765) in Tai'an.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$17,000 (26 minutes ago)