Cost of living in Taganrog, Russia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02462 LYD / RUB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taganrog (Russia) is 33% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,178 Dinar (руб 88,444) in Taganrog.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (42 minutes ago)