Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42218 LYD / PEN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 35% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,308 Dinar (S/. 3,099) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (41 minutes ago)