Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40912 LYD / PEN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 34% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,117 Dinar (S/. 2,731) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €850 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 12,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Petrolina costs R$ 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Recife costs R$ 0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,800 лв (about 2 hours ago)