Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41264 LYD / PEN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 25% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,354 Dinar (S/. 3,280) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €73 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2.47 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Sebastian costs €120 (about 1 hour ago)