Cost of living comparison between Tacna, Peru and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41745 LYD / PEN
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 34% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,145 Dinar (S/. 5,139) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (28 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (about 1 hour ago)