Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37505 LYD / SAR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 13% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,621 Dinar (﷼ 6,988) in Tabuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (9 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)