Cost of living comparison between Tabriz, Iran and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00004 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 17% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,500 Dinar (﷼ 56,758,621) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)