Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Tabriz have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 164 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 31% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,309 Dinar (﷼ 36,586,215) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (43 minutes ago)