Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Tabriz have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 275 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 25% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,356 Dinar (﷼ 41,387,648) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)