Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Tabriz have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 10% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,444 Dinar (﷼ 35,844,155) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (17 minutes ago)