Cost of living in Tabora, Tanzania compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00059 LYD / TZS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabora (Tanzania) is 24% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,453 Dinar (2,477,243 Shilling) in Tabora.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)