Cost of living in Szombathely, Hungary compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00494 LYD / HUF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szombathely (Hungary) is 18% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,452 Dinar (496,863 Ft) in Szombathely.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 2 hours ago)