Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 238 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36713 LYD / PLN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 23% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,462 Dinar (3,982 zł) in Szczecin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)