Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05284 LYD / UAH *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine) is 16% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,741 Dinar (51,874₴) in Syeverodonets'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)