Cost of living in Sydney, Australia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,593 prices entered by 866 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.027 LYD / AUD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 49% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,383 Dinar (AU$2,319) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 2 hours ago)