Cost of living in Swansea, United Kingdom vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 199 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.791 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 21% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,936 Dinar (£1,081) in Swansea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)