Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20625 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 15% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,176 Dinar (元10,548) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,900 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)